It’s time for the Church Announcements! Bernice Jenkins is back and she wants the church to know that she’s selling t-shirts that say “Pray Til You Poot.” Da Brat and Rock T want some and she’s hoping to make a lot of money off of it.
We also need to keep one of the sisters from the church in prayer because her White neighbor called the cops on her in the senior citizen home. She said she was abusing animals by swatting flies and the cops wrote her a ticket. Bernice said you can’t do anything with these Donald Trump supporters around. She also spoke about a sister who’s kids robbed the church for crockpots with oxtail in it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Cardi B Just Walked For Balenciaga And We Can’t Get Her Blue Fur Out Of Our Heads
- Shaunie Henderson Debuts A New Blonde Look
- DC Young Fly Opens Up About Grief After The Passing Of His Partner Ms. Jacky Oh
- Janelle Monae Celebrates Her Birthday In A $358 Red Hot Cult Gaia Swimsuit
- 7 Things We Learned From Beyoncé’s New ‘RENAISSANCE World Tour’ Film
- Guy Philippe, Haitian Coup Leader & Drug Trafficker, Deported
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Asking For A Friend: She Discovered Her New Man Is A Gigalo!
Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Selling “Pray Til You Poot” T-Shirts [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Ciara’s 10K For The Holidays: Text/ Enter To Win!
Ryan Shazier’s Wife Accuses Former NFL Star Of Being “Liar And A Cheater” With Screenshots Of Explicit Texts With Another Woman
19 Pictures Of Taylor Swift’s Booty (PHOTOS)
In The Mix: 10 Biracial Rappers Who May Surprise You [PHOTOS]
Meet The Women In Drake’s “Hotline Bling” Music Video
Pardi Drops Meg Thee Stallion Dis Track, X Gathers The Struggle Rapper
4th Annual Holiday Toy Drive
The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide For Your Best Friend