Black Tony called Rickey Smiley to tell him he’s not making it to work today. He mentioned that he’s meeting his friend at the airport because they have a new scheme going on. Black Tony will be selling fake quarters for 20 cents.
He has $10,000 worth of fake quarters and when Rickey Smiley asked him a math question he couldn’t answer it. Rickey also spoke about how people don’t really use change like that anymore and Black Tony wants to find college students. He figures they need money to use the laundry, Black Tony ended up calling Rickey ugly because he was making fun of him.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Venus Williams Is A High-Fashion Goddess On The Cover Of ‘Glamour’ Magazine
- Don Imus Sidekick Bernard McGuirk, Who Called Black Women Athletes ‘Hard-Core Hos,’ Dies At 64
- Chloe Bailey Sizzles In Paris Wearing A Clueless-Like Miu Miu Ensemble
- Color of Fashion Continues To Elevate Denver’s Fashion Industry Through Diversity And Inclusion
- Lizzo Says This Is The Healthiest Tour She’s Been On, And It’s Because She’s Prioritizing Self-Care
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Explains What President Biden’s Simple Federal Marijuana Possession Pardon’s Mean
- Black Immigration Group Calls Out Biden Administration After Court Rules DACA Is Illegal
- Believe The Hype: How Kanye West’s “White Lives Matter” Shirt Is Problematic To The Culture!
- After Marijuana Pardons, Black Leaders Urge Congress, Governors To Follow Biden’s Lead
- DJ Holiday & Lore’l Talk Best Moments From The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
How Black Tony Is Making Money Off Of Fake Quarters [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com