Black Tony called Rickey Smiley to tell him he’s not making it to work today. He mentioned that he’s meeting his friend at the airport because they have a new scheme going on. Black Tony will be selling fake quarters for 20 cents.
He has $10,000 worth of fake quarters and when Rickey Smiley asked him a math question he couldn’t answer it. Rickey also spoke about how people don’t really use change like that anymore and Black Tony wants to find college students. He figures they need money to use the laundry, Black Tony ended up calling Rickey ugly because he was making fun of him.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Black Male Teacher Shortage Won’t Change Until America Learns To ”Love Black Boys,” Professor Says
- Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- Report: Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- Keke Palmer Bumps Around In A Fun Instagram Video
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shows Off Her Versatile Style In Latest IG Post
- Joe Person: The Seattle Game Is Huge For Steve Wilks Future
- ‘The Daily Show’ Correspondent Dulcé Sloan Schools Us On The History of Drag
- Meet Your New Killer Best Friend In The Second Trailer For ‘M3GAN’
- Wendy Williams’ Son Evicted For Failing To Pay $70K In Rent
- Muni Long Doesn’t Have To Perform Because Her Fans Have It Covered
How Black Tony Is Making Money Off Of Fake Quarters [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com