Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
Notorious rap troll Tekashi69 is very much on the radar of the police. Reportedly, after last week’s shooting, the authorities feel the Brownsville rapper is at the center of an East Coast vs West Coast war, with his own crew.
We couldn’t make this struggle up if we tried.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
Law enforcement sources familiar with the case tell TMZ that they fear more blood could be shed after things reached a boiling point between two factions of Tekashi’s world.
We broke the story … Tekashi was set to meet with record producer Elliot Grainge for a dinner meeting in NYC, but things got heated after Tekashi’s entourage was denied entry … and shots were eventually fired, leaving one 6ix9ine’s guys with a bullet in his gut.
We’re told last week’s confrontation was not a one-time freak thing — it had been brewing for a while, as there have been several disagreements between Tekashi’s camp in the East and Elliot’s team in the West on how Tekashi’s career should be managed.
BTW … Tekashi is signed to Elliot’s label, 10k Projects, which also has Trippie Redd signed as an artist.
Regarding the East Coast/West Coast “war,” our law enforcement sources say it’s nothing on the scale of the Tupac-Biggie beef from the ’90s … it’s way smaller than that.
Tekashi has gotten way more press for his antics than his actual music. Think about that.
- Quinta Brunson Shines In Aliette During Her Interview With Oprah
- Toni Braxton Shines In A Black And White Look
- Tia Mowry Is Glowing In This Adorable Puff Sleeve Dress
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Nigerian Wedding To Simon Guobadia
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 11.25.22
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- The GOP’s Silence On Trump Meeting With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Speaks Volumes
- Cardi B Got Cozy In Chanel Over Thanksgiving
- Sabrina Elba Was Everything In This Miu Miu Dress
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Style Goals In All Black Dolce & Gabbana
Cops Fear Tekashi69 May Set Off East Coast vs West Coast War, Within His Own Team was originally published on hiphopwired.com