By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
- Win $250 AND Tickets to see Wild ‘N Out Live Tour: Take our music survey!
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- The Notorious B.I.G. Will Receive Empire State Honor For 50th Birthday
- Travis Scott Provides $1 Million In Scholarships To HBCU Students In Need
- Megan Thee Stallion Accepts The Webby ‘Artist Of The Year’ Award In Schiaparelli
- ‘BMF’ Actor Demetrius Flenory Jr. Arrested For Stealing $250K Watch
- President Joe Biden On Buffalo Shooting: “White Supremacy Is A Poison”
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague's Seat
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022
- WATCH: Chris Hemsworth Stars In Netflix’s Upcoming Psychological Thriller ‘Spiderhead’ (TRAILER)
- Buffalo Suspect's Family Blames COVID-19 For Shooting