Juicy J, the Juice Man, a kid that grew up in Cleveland, Ohio. Three 6 Mafia was a natural part of our culture. From the lampshade hats, to grown men walking around “Sippin on Syrup” outta baby bottles. To see where the legendary Juicy J is now after his already uber-successful career is nothing less than extraordinary.
The 46-year-old rapper talked about his album ‘The Hustle Continues’ which features 2 Chainz and Lil Baby on ‘Spend It’. He also discussed being a father to a new baby boy during the pandemic and his bong company called Juicy J Glass. Check out the interview below.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win $250 AND Tickets to see Wild ‘N Out Live Tour: Take our music survey!
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- New Construction Project Launches at CLT
- StarMed in Charlotte Giving Out Free Baby Formula
- Matt Barnes Is Not Here For Pat Beverley’s Disrespect of Chris Paul, Tells Him “You’re Not That Guy”
- White Supremacy In Faux Disguise: The History Behind “Replacement Theory” And Its Rise
- Delaware State University Women’s Lacrosse Team Allegedly Racially Profiled By Georgia Deputies, Officials Call For Investigation
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs
- Get Your Loonies Up: Drake Confirms OVO Fest Will Return In 2022
- Jam Master Jay’s Murder Case Delayed Due To Witness Intimidation
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Clean Sweep: A Look At The 2022 BBMA’s Most Awarded Artists