Fathers and daughters sometimes share an amazing bond. In a video posted on Facebook, one dad is instilling confidence in his daughter before they leave for the day. He places her on the sink and they both are looking into the mirror.
The father then begins to say statements to her daughter that she must repeat. He says, “I’m strong, I’m smart, I’m going to have a good day.” The little girl repeats it back and then the father says, “If I fall,” and she responds with, “I get back up.” It was so sweet to watch these two and we hope other parents do similar routines like this with their children.
- Tom Pelissero Says Reich Move Was Coming For Weeks
- FBI Agent Was A Carjacking Victim In Washington, D.C., Highlighting Rising Crime Trend
- Texas Man Angry At ‘BLM Antifa’ Sentenced For Threatening Georgia Officials Online Over 2020 Election
- Da Brat And Judy Navigate Motherhood In This ‘Brat Loves Judy: The Baby Special’ Exclusive Clip
- Master Beautician Consquilla Carey Shares Her Top 5 Nourishing Hair Masks
- Bumpy Johsnon Is Coming Back: ‘Godfather of Harlem’ Renewed For Fourth Season On MGM+
- Ben Carson Is ‘Frontrunner’ To Be Donald Trump’s VP Running Mate, Viral Rumor Claims
- Beyoncé Rocks An Alaïa Hooded Crop Top During Outing With Hubby Jay-Z
- Subway Surfing Incidents Down Thanks To The NYPD Using Drones
- Pictures Of Pharrell’s Louis Vuitton Kicks Hit Social Media
Dad And Daughter Share Beautiful Morning Routine That Will Make Your Day [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Ciara’s 10K For The Holidays: Text/ Enter To Win!
19 Pictures Of Taylor Swift’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Social Media Reacts To Kid Cudi Confirming Cassie’s Claim That Diddy Blew Up His Car, Allegedly
In The Mix: 10 Biracial Rappers Who May Surprise You [PHOTOS]
Meet The Women In Drake’s “Hotline Bling” Music Video
Pardi Drops Meg Thee Stallion Dis Track, X Gathers The Struggle Rapper
4th Annual Holiday Toy Drive
RC Uncensored: Ludacris And Will Packer Talk ‘Dashing’ New Christmas Film And Working With Friends