Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- Savannah James Just Scored From The Sidelines With A $60,000 Rare Hermes Bag
- Lil Meech Talks BMF Season 3, Big Meech’s Early Release, Summer Walker & More!
- Posted On The Corner: Big Boogie Breaks Down His New DJ Drama Mixtape ‘REDRUM Wizard’
- Atlanta’s Reesa Teesa Gets (Even More) Personal With Tamron Hall
- Dwayne Johnson Owns The Rights To “Jabroni,” “Candy Ass” & Other Catchparses Thanks To Agreement With WWE Parent Company TKO
- The Flenory Brothers Story Will Continue In Season 4 of ‘BMF’
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored: K. Michelle And Amber Riley Talk ‘Single Black Female 2: Simone’s Revenge’
- Victoria Monét Rocks A Mullet On The Cover Of DAZED Magazine
- Watch: BET’s ‘Comic View’ Returns With An All-Star Lineup of Comedians
Single Dad Who Walked 11 Miles To Work Gifted Car [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Charlotte Daycare Forced to Close Following Disturbing Video
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curve
West Charlotte HS Classroom Doors ‘Decorated’ With ‘Colored’ And ‘White’ Entrances For Black History Month
Ayesha Curry Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 4 With Steph Curry
Cam Newton Responds To Viral Fight Video: I’m Disappointed in Myself’
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Iredell County Collision Claims Woman Life
Black Celebrity Birthdays: February