Detective Chris Anderson is talking to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” about his new show “Reasonable Doubt,” on the ID channel. He spoke about the death of rapper XXXTentacion and the difference between a robbery as well as a burglary. Many times people will talk to him about how their home was robbed when really it was burglarized.
Anderson mentioned that when someone takes items from your home that’s a burglary, but if someone walks up to you with force that’s a robbery. He also spoke about how being robbed is one of the most traumatic events someone could go through. Anderson gave suggestions on how to protect yourself at all times.
He believes you should walk with purpose and not look like an easy target by being distracted by other things going on. Carry mase or a tazor to feel more protected and remember if you can walk with friends. When a thief asks you for anything just give it up because those items can be replaced but you can’t.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gov. Wes Moore Warns Black Voters Of Trump’s Divisive Rhetoric
- See All The Best Fashion Moments From Kelly Rowland’s “Mea Culpa”
- BLK Celebrates Black History Month With An Animated Video Highlighting Black Love
- Amber Riley’s ‘Deeper Than Hair’ Magazine Cover Belongs In An Art Gallery – Period
- Erykah Badu Honored By DART With “Badu Bus” In Dallas
- NeNe Leakes Hosted The ‘Baddies East’ Reunion In A Head-Turning Balenciaga Dress
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Jalen Brunson Tapped As Brooks Brothers Brand Ambassador
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curve
West Charlotte HS Classroom Doors ‘Decorated’ With ‘Colored’ And ‘White’ Entrances For Black History Month
The Most Googled Relationship Questions
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Black Celebrity Birthdays: February
Iredell County Collision Claims Woman Life
NC Native Rhiannon Giddens Plays Banjo On Beyoncé’s New Country Track, “Texas Hold ‘Em”
Kanye West Says “Of Course” He’s Supporting Donald Trump For 2024