It’s about to get really cold in the Queen City!
It’s important to be mindful of a few safety tips as the cold weather quickly approaches.
Here are some tips to prepare for Charlotte’s freezing weather:
- Wear layers of loose, warm clothing to protect yourself from cold temperatures.
- Cover exposed skin to protect against frostbite and hypothermia.
- Wear waterproof boots, gloves, and a hat to keep your body heat in.
- Check the weather before going outdoors and plan accordingly.
- Bring a cell phone and/or whistle in case of an emergency.
- If you get lost, stay in one place and wait for help rather than trying to find your way in the winter conditions.
- Avoid walking on icy surfaces, as they can be slippery and dangerous.
- Make sure your vehicle has antifreeze and a full tank of gas in case of an emergency.
- If you have to be outside for a prolonged period of time, take regular breaks in warm places and stay hydrated.
- Check on elderly relatives and neighbors to make sure they are safe and warm in freezing temperatures.
Use These Tips to Prepare for Charlotte’s Freezing Weather was originally published on 1053rnb.com
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
19 Pictures Of Taylor Swift’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Steve Harvey Responds To Shirley Strawberry’s Apology For Her Comments About Marjorie Harvey
Social Media Reacts To ‘Shocking’ New Mugshot As Tory Lanez Transferred To State Prison
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage
Remembering ‘Euphoria’ Star: Angus Cloud Cause Of Death Revealed
In The Mix: 10 Biracial Rappers Who May Surprise You [PHOTOS]
Mouthing Off: 15 Hip-Hop Stars Who Have Fake Teeth