Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text QC to 71007 to join our text club!
We now know exactly why twitter user and occasional rapper Azealia Banks went honey baked ham on social media after her appearance on Wild N’ Out, accusing the cast of colorism. It was because of a Cardi B joke.
Azealia took offence to DC Young Fly’s joke that she (he referred to her as an “ugly ass”) was only on there because Nick Cannon couldn’t book Cardi B. She even said the joke was “anti-Black.”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘927theblock’
That’s rather mild considering the big time sh*t talk Azealia tends to do on social media on a daily basis, just saying.
Watch the clip below and let us know if Azealia Banks had a legit beef, or if she was just being thin-skinned.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
And again, she did know she was on Wild N’ Out, right?
- Nia Long, Ime Udoka Call It Quits After 13 Years
- Is Deion Sanders Wrong For Leaving HBCU To Coach At Colorado State?
- MadameNoire Launches ‘Mompreneurs’ Digital Series Combating Working Mommy Stigmas
- AFAF: She Wore Lingerie Her Ex Purchased For Her New Man!
- Exclusive: Oxlade Talks Viral Success, Staying Consistent And Prepping Debut Album
- 2022 People’s Choice Awards Performers & Presenters Announced
- Cardi B Displayed Her Curvy Frame In A Vintage Colorblock Hervé Léger Dress
- Sabrina Elba Ate In A Show-Stopping Off-White Gown
- Keke Palmer Responds To Troll Who Calls Her Ugly ‘I’m Beautiful In Real Life, Because Of Who I Am, Not What I Look Like’
- Everything We Know About The Tory Lanez And Megan Thee Stallion Trial
Azealia Banks Felt Disrespected On ‘Wild N’ Out’ Because…Cardi B Joke [Video] was originally published on hiphopwired.com