Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace was hanging out at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She laughed at the weirdness of still being associated as a trio with Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly, after their explosive love triangle cheating scandal. Tara also talks about expecting to “have a boring storyline,” until the cheating subplot made itself apparent. She also recalls finding out about his cheating from watching the “Love & Hip-Hop” trailers air with Peter. The first season, she says, was so raw and real because everything was really unfolding while the cameras were rolling.
Tara talks about initially doing “Love & Hip-Hop” to support Peter, and how shocking the break up was for her. Despite that, she expresses that she has no regrets, and realizes the importance of her “learning the hard way.” Plus, she expresses whether she’s over him yet. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Brittney Griner Released From Russian Prison With Noticeably Cut Locs
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- 5 Stylish Liquor Bottles That Make The Perfect Holiday Gift
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Check Out The Action-Packed Trailer For Season 2 Of ‘STAR WARS: The Bad Batch’
- Toya Johnson Wore A Chic LBD To BET’s ‘Sistas’ 100th Episode Celebration
- Jemele Hill Shares Her Thoughts On Jerry Jones 1957 Photo
- Whip Appeal: Lamborghini And Rhude Release Capsule Collection
- Jackie Chan Is In Talks To Finally Make ‘Rush Hour 4’
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’